Listen to this episode
Loading the player...
- Leopard Special Part 2: One week on, Likes and dislikes, Dual monitors, Transferring Mail, Networking, Screen sharing, Time Machine, Coverflow, Quicklook
Leopard Special – Part 2
- Living with Leopard – One week in
- MikeT relates his experiences of the Leopard install.
- It’s been said before but Backup Backup Backup and MikeT prefers SuperDuper
- So Mike any issues with the new Cat?
- All three of us our now running with Leopard
- We share some of our likes and dislikes.
- We’d all love a dual monitor setup – Leopard does too.
- Safari 3 – what’s new?
- Transferring Mail
- Screen sharing
- Back to my Mac
- Time Machine
- The new Finder
Comments and Feedback
So Gazmaz have we tempted you yet? Let us know how you get onWhat about everyone else? Upgraded yet? & how did it go?Next week – it’s finally here – iPhone has landed
The following two tabs change content below.