iPhone iPhone iPhone – well having both bought 16GB iPhones, what else could we talk about in this episode? Join us as we relive our experiences of both the days leading up to the launch day and the launch day itself. Why did half the staff of a Chinese restaurant congregate around our table? Hear our rants (yes more rants) about getting a PAC number. Plus, we discuss apps and provide you with some really cool tips and tricks for getting the most out of your iPhone.
Listen to this episode
Buying the iPhone
- Will they or won’t they (be selling the iPhone)? How many Apple Stores did Mike ring?
- Why do you want to leave Vodafone sir? Because I want an iPhone
- The early morning excitement and anticipation at The Apple Store, Trafford Centre
- Buying an iPhone – a rollercoaster ride!
- A 16GB iphone with every meal?
- Thanks to SamC Mike is now addicted to Super Monkey Ball
- Elaine’s excitement bubble’s over
- Make mine an iPint
- Elaine next purchase – Cro-Mag Rally
The iPhone – More than a Games Machine
- Syncing problems
- Vicinity – what amenities are in your current locality? Provides directions and a one-tap call facility
- Elaine’s productivity tools – Evernote and OmniFocus
- We’re still on the hunt for a shopping list app after Mike’s note was zapped
- WordPress for iPhone
- Mike’s WordPress upgrade woes
- A Scientific Calculator at the flick of your wrist
- The .com button flyout – how cool
- Taking a screenshot with your iPhone
- Ringtones – Elaine’s 24 ringtone
- Elaine’s fingernails (what?)
- North West Adobe User Group – next meeting – Tuesday 29th July – Adobe Creative Suite – Painless Plastic Surgery