In this episode we take an alternative look at the fallout from WWDC, discuss the pitfalls of iTunes vouchers and tell you how you can be one of the first to get an exclusive behind the scenes tour of MacBites HQ
Listen to this episode
- Mobee Magic Charger
- Complete list of iOS5 new features
- Notification Centre
- Notification Centre linen
- Reboot to Safari Mode in Lion
- Return of the Pirates of Silicon Valley?
- Yesterday’s banned apps are tomorrow’s new feature
- Is Apple stealing features from developers?
- iTunes vouchers – How to multiply your online spending power
- Activating stolen iTunes cards
- Don’t trust iTunes cards
- Thanks to everyone who Liked the MacBites Facebook page, voted for their favourite outtake and submitted their MacLoveBites – please keep ’em coming!
- Sign up to the MacBites Mail newsletter and get to see behind the scenes at MacBites
- 30th June, 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST) – Showcase Your Images. Register for your FREE ticket
- Not in the UK? Check the start time in your part of the world with our webinar timezone website