As a photographer, you need somewhere to showcase your work and these days that means online. Originally for creating blogs, WordPress has become one of the most popular tools for creating entire websites. It’s free, it’s simple to setup and use and in no time at all you can be uploading, showcasing and selling your photographs online.
This is a follow-up to our previous webinar, WordPress for Photographers : Essentials. In this webinar we’ll show you:
- How to make your website stand out from the crowd
- How to create galleries and albums
- How to upload your photos
- How to add features such as lightbox and ratings
- How to sell your photos online
|WordPress for Photographers : Portfolios||01 Nov 2012 – 20:00 GMT||Book Now|